Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Tip TIp Top





Today I had Charles for the whole day! We went to our favorite park the Jardin d’Acclamatition where we met two boys on the choo choo train who had just moved to Paris from New York City! We rode roller coasters and boat rides with them all day long! And at the end of the day Charles even stripped down to his skivvies and played in the water sprinkler park. (We forgot a swimsuit!)
After a long day with Charles Erika & James came over to meet him and see where I work in Paris. They helped with the play/dinner/bath/bedtime ritual…and once he was in bed we headed out for dinner. After a long grueling dinner (too long to tell) we headed just a few blocks down to the Eiffel Tower where I finally made it to the Tip Tip Top! Finally after 3 visits to Paris…I finally made it to the top! But Wow! It was cold…and it took about 3 hours to experience the whole thing!
The Eiffel tower currently lights up blue at night which is beautiful!!!

No comments: