Three days off! What to do? On Saturday Elisabeth and I had a thought to go to the Paris Mosque and do a Turkish bath…we looked it up and it was only for Women on Saturdays (how perfect!) So we were prepared to show up, get naked and get scrubbed and massaged…but we got there and whoops! Everyone was in their swimsuits! So it was our thought to walk around and try to find swimsuits and come back…but instead we ended up finding one of the cutest streets in Paris. Well wouldn’t you know we got side tracked! With all the cute shops and restaurants we just ended up shopping the day away. (Sadly I didn’t bring my camera…but it sure was adorable!) and by the time we got back to the Mosque there was only an hour left…and we figured it wasn’t worth it. So we vowed to go again some other time.
On Sunday….we were beyond lazy. We stayed in bed watching tv and movies until at least 3pm! And by the time I finally got out of the house it was almost 4:30! Elisabeth was off for a run and to have dinner with friends so I enjoyed a day around in the Marais by myself! On Sundays everything in Paris closes…and the only place that stays open is the Marais! I loved browsing through the shops and people watching through the busy streets!
No comments:
Post a Comment