Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Erika & James come to Paris

Hooray! What fun! Today I took the day off to tour around Paris with my sister and brother-in-law. We started off the morning as all mornings in Paris should, with a little Chocolat Chaud and a croissant.

Then we headed out to the Musee d'Orsay to see the works of Renoir, Degas, VanGogh & Monet.


I won the prize for finding the Van Gogh that was on the back of my ticket!!

After some wine sipping, shopping and crepe eating...we caught a cruise of the Seine.


And to top of the night we had dinner on top of the famous Pompidou Center...

At a restaurant called Georges.

The Best view of Paris! We ate on the roof outside!
Notice Notre Dame over Erika's shoulder...

This is my second time at Georges...and I had to have the same thing...it was that good! Curried/Chutney Chicken, Thai Spring Rolls and Cheesecake with Cheese Sorbet (The best Sorbet in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD...YUMMMMMM!)

We also had views of the Eiffel Tower and the Sacre Couer. The Eiffel Tower sparkled 3 times throughout dinner!

No comments: