So...My flight was great...but what followed was hell! Well maybe not hell. (Getting picked up in a big beautiful black Audi by a driver who does all the heavy lifting and opens doors and things...is by no means hell!) But I only slept 3 hours the night before my flight and was only able to sleep for about 1 hour on the plane, arrived in Paris at 6:15 am, arrived at the apartment at 8am and 3 hours later I was already on the job! Yes...working for 6 hours straight without sleep...jet lagged completely and trying to keep up with a wired almost 5 year old! Ahhhhhhh!!! So by the time we were "relieved" (literally), it was almost 5pm and pointless to go to bed right away (because then we might just wake up at 3am and not be able to go back to sleep). So we forced ourselves to stay awake and watched the pilot episode of 90210...and promptly went to sleep at 8pm!! And WOW!!!! I slept until 10 am!! That's 14 hours! I think that might be a record for me!
So this morning we played an incredibly long game of hide and seek the stuffed animal with Charles...I'm pretty sure it lasted for an hour and a half (and believe me there aren't that many places to hide a stuffed sting ray!) And then we had the rest of the day off!
So Elisabeth and I took a really nice and LONG walk around Paris.

We walked along the shops in our area, by the Eiffel tower and up the Champs Elysee up to the Arch d'Triumph

And then we got hungry so we walked a few streets off the Champs Elysee and found this adorable restaurant that was all about fruit and veggies!


So Elisabeth and I took a really nice and LONG walk around Paris.
We walked along the shops in our area, by the Eiffel tower and up the Champs Elysee up to the Arch d'Triumph
And then we got hungry so we walked a few streets off the Champs Elysee and found this adorable restaurant that was all about fruit and veggies!
We ordered a cute little turkey pita sandwich for dinner that came with a salad.
I had a delicious frozen lemon drink...YUM!!!
Then we walked back to the Champs Elysee and caught a matinee of "Made of Honor", girls...if you haven't seen this flick- leave the hubbies home and take a girlfriend out to see it! CUTE!!!
After the movie we took the long walk home! Which has pretty good views along the way...
Then we walked back to the Champs Elysee and caught a matinee of "Made of Honor", girls...if you haven't seen this flick- leave the hubbies home and take a girlfriend out to see it! CUTE!!!
After the movie we took the long walk home! Which has pretty good views along the way...
1 comment:
That last picture of you in front of le tour eiffel doesn't even seem real! Gorgeous!!!! I'm so jealous! :-)
Post a Comment