So here we go!!
I haven't done any blogging since my fall out with myspace...and since I'm not good at calling people (because I hate my cell phone) I'll leave it to cyberspace to update friends and family.
So today is Saturday June 28, 2008...and after almost 1 year of living in Sarasota, John and I are feeling quite at home.
It is HOT HOT HOT during the summer but, the air conditioner and our 2 community pools are our best friends!
After one year of grad school I am enjoying every second of my summer by sleeping and sleeping because I won't get much of that come fall!
We had a wonderful vacation to my home in Denver Colorado to celebrate the Lachance/Looper wedding!! In the beautiful setting of Snow Mountain Ranch we got to see some of our most favorite people in the world!!
And now that we've been home for 3 weeks..it's off again for John and I. But this time we're off in two completely different directions. John heads out on a business trip to LA tomorrow morning. And come Wednesday I'm headed over seas to play nanny again to Sir Charles in Paris!! John will be gone for 1 week. I'll be gone for 3. But you can count on this blog to show you any exciting events along the way!
One exciting detail of my upcoming trip to Paris this time is that my sister and brother-in-law James, will be in Paris while I'm there!!! So I get to show them around this time!
So for the next 4 days I'll be soaking up some Sarasota sun before my work begins!!
3 comments:
Great idea!
Can't wait to follow your travels and events!
Hope I can figure out how to keep up with this!
Love you!
jo
Kirstin, you are too cute.
I can't believe Erika and James are going to be in Paris while you're there! What gives?!?!? Is it a pleasure trip for them? That is ridiculously amazing. Any chance you can throw me into your suitcase? :)
Yay for blogging! I'm excited! You are now one of my favorites (you always were!)
Post a Comment